DSV moves Kawasaki compressor

first_imgAn AN-124 was used to airfreight the shipment between the two cities. On-carriage from Mumbai’s Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport to destination was undertaken by DSV Air & Sea Pvt. Ltd., India, which became a wholly owned subsidiary of DSV in June last year.last_img

Report: Ipswich Town U18 1-5 Bristol City U18

first_imgAhead of the first team’s win over the Tractor Boys at Portman Road, Trevor Challis’ youngsters recorded a second straight thumping win.Fresh from beating Hull City 7-2 in their last outing, the Under-18s were at it again, with recent signing from SGS College, Semenyo, opening the scoring after just six minutes.Cameron Allen threaded a pass through, which Ricardo Rees cleverly stepped over to allow Semenyo to run clear and lift over the advancing keeper.At half-time it was only 1-0 and remained a close contest; that soon changed.Semenyo grabbed his second soon after half-time, this time running on to a pass from Marcus Day and rounding the keeper to score.Allen made it 3-0 with a venomous first time shot into the bottom corner and the rout continued when Kieran Smith’s deflected shot found the net.Semenyo completed his hat-trick with six minutes to play, drilling home from 12 yards after great build-up play involving Chris Turner-Williams, Allen and Rees.There was still time for Ipswich to register a late goal, but it was only ever going to be a consolation effort.“The boys have really bought into the way of playing that we want and that’s now 12 goals in two games,” said coach Challis. “We’re obviously delighted with the result and the team deserve a lot of credit.”City Under-18s: Sainsbury; Ali, Burford, Spark (Turner), Turner-Williams; Rees, Z.Smith, Hall (Harry Smith), Day (K.Smith); Semenyo, Allen. Subs not used: Carey.last_img read more

Another positive test. The match is being played, but Tvrdík…

first_imgThe results of Friday’s control tests were to be available around half past three in the afternoon. They did not appear until about six o’clock in the evening.“For one member of the implementation team, the test revealed a positive result,” said Michal Jurman, spokesman for the Czech Football Association. The person was placed in isolation. And a few more minutes waited for the verdict of the hygienists.It was not clear whether, as a result of one of the above-mentioned positive tests, the entire Czech team would be quarantined, then the match would not be played. But it turned out differently.“Slovak hygiene allowed the match to be played in the original time and time,” Jurman announced at 6:30 p.m. “The players of the Czech national football team are therefore ready to start.”The Slovakia-Czech Republic match should start as planned at 20:45.However, Jaroslav Tvrdík, the head of Slavia football, reacted immediately to the news from Bratislava. He informed on Twitter that he will demand that the Slavia footballers leave the national team after the match. On Monday, the Czech national football team will have another match of the League of Nations, this time with Olomouc in Olomouc.If Slavia really withdrew its players, it would concern Vladimír Coufal, Ondřej Kudely, David Hovorka, Jan Bořil, Petr Ševčík, Lukáš Masopust and Lukáš Provod.Hypothetically, the Czech national team can call other players before Monday’s match.The general manager is infected. After consulting with the hygienists of Slavia, the FA CR will request the withdrawal of its players from the national team after the evening match.– Jaroslav Tvrdik (@JaroslavTvrdik) September 4, 2020The complications started at the beginning of the meeting. On Tuesday, the test revealed covid-19 infection in one of the masseurs, soon after, players Tomáš Souček and Patrik Schick were sent to quarantine, and the person in question massaged him.At the request of Slavia, the goalkeeper Ondřej Kolář also disconnected from the team.Other tests in the team were negative, so further hygiene measures were taken. For example, a flight to Bratislava was canceled, which was not recommended by the epidemiological authorities in the given situation. And so the team moved to Bratislava by several buses. On Thursday, a day later than planned.On Friday, this morning, the team passed the last control test. His results were to be known around 3:30 p.m. But they have been waiting a long time.According to behind-the-scenes information, four sample evaluations allegedly failed. And a laboratory working with UEFA had to “sweep” the four samples again, according to a List of News source.Among these four samples, one of them apparently turned out to be positive, thus revealing the covid-19 infection.last_img read more